Saturday, June 26, 2010

Winner blog candy

Rember the Blogcandy? 6 girls enlisted and it was time to choose a winner and I thought I'd let my big fat Macho do the honours to pick out one of them. He was reluctant but after promising him some food he all of a sudden was very willing to help me out in this one.

Herinneren jullie de Blogcandy nog? Ik had 6 deelnemers en het werd tijd een winnaar uit te zoeken. Ik dacht dat het grappig zou zijn als mijn dikke Macho het zou doen maar hij wilde niet heel erg mee werken. Macho is echter heel makkelijk om te kopen met voer!

The contestants.

De deelnemers.

The big grey monster on it's way to pick out one of them. I placed him on the end of the garden but he knew there was food at the pieces of paper already so he wanted to get there a.s.a.p. I ran like crazy to be there sooner than him and make this picture.
Het grote grijze monster op weg naar de einduitslag. Hij wist maar al te goed dat er brokjes bij de papiertjes lagen en ik ben dan ook als een razende roelie gaan rennen om er eerder dan hem te zijn en deze foto nog te kunnen maken.

The grey monster made his pick!
Het grijze monster heeft gekozen.


And the winner is......................Martha. Please Martha send me your adress at lharzing@hotmail.com.
En de winnaar is .......................Martha! Stuur me je adres alsjeblieft.

P.S.

The big grey monster is on a diet.
Het grote grijze monster is op dieet.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

hahahah Gaaf het werkt een beetje voer.Veel plezier Martha.Have fun with your yummies,Martha.
gr,Lean.

Tracie said...

Congratulations Martha! And Lisette what a novel way of selecting a winner!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha this is so funny! Congratulations to Martha!
Did you let him have all the rest?
Hugs to you and the lovely "monster" xx
Pat

martha velasco prieto. said...

wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!jajajajaj ganeeee ganeeee!!!GANEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!JAJAJAJAAJ hasta que al finn me gane algoooooo!!!jajajaj iujuuuujuuuuuuu!!!jajajajajajajajaj ayyy me hicieron el dia!el mess!!el añooooo!!la vidaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!thankssss lizzz!!! I WINNNNNNNNNNNN!!jajaja love the kitty!!!!i love it!!!!jujuju its a wonderfullllll notice!!jajajaja!!yeaahhhhh!

Patty Tanúz said...

jajaj Martha is my friend and I'm very happy with this!!! Kisses Lisssssssssssss!