Friday, July 10, 2009

Bonus sketch 2 sketches for you

I thought I'd give the bonussketch a try. I started out with this great idea in my mind but somehow I am not sure whether I like the outcome or not.
Do you know what I mean?

One of my cousins became a father recently to a son called......................Son. I am curious how you native english speakers react to this name.
Anyway, made him this card. Not really my regular style but I kept the parents taste in mind and they like things pretty straight forward.
I made the circle in the middle in Paint Shop Pro and printed it on a card so it is a firm embellishmentl
I wish him a long and nice life.



15 comments:

Unknown said...

Ik vind beide kaarten heel leuk geworden en gefeliciteerd met de kleine Son hihi grappig zal die dan altijd schijnen.
gr,Lean

Marjanne said...

Ja ik vind beide kaarten ook mooi. Son in het Frans kan dus niet... maar in het NL klinkt het wel stoer vind ik.

Martha said...

Twee geweldige kaart weer Lisette!!! Die grote bloem is erg mooi!
Fijn weekend :)
Groetjes,
Martha

Windy Robinson Life Handmade said...

Very pretty- nice job with the sketch

Riet said...

Wowww Lisette,wat een schitterende kaarten weer,heel mooi papier.
Vooral nummer 1 met die grote bloemen,prachtige.

Liefs Riet.

sylvia said...

hoihoi
ik heb een award voor je maar zie nu dat je hem al eens gehad hebt maar je hebt hem verdient!
groetjes syl

Juls said...

beautiful cards! I love the fist one that big flower is amazing, I love what you have done with the netting, and the little heart charm is just too cute! amazing!

Dora said...

Die boventste kaart is om te smullen, erg leuk zo met die grote bloem, en ik heb ook nog een hele bak vol met bedeltjes, maar passen dan net niet bij wat ik wil;) En die twee is ook leuk, en handig gedaan in Paint.
Groetjes Dora

RosesMarijke said...

Ik vind het allebei heel leuke kaarten geworden!!
Maar je weet ik hou van Bloemen!!

cnelson said...

such lovely cards!!

martha velasco prieto. said...

es una de las cards mas hermosas que he visto!!!me mata ese liston de tul,luce bello!!romantico!!la hiciste sin skecth dices?creo que si!!pues te salio de lujo!!las flores estan bellas.

Creations by Jolan said...

Nahh maar je bonus sketch mag er beslist wezen hoor. groetjes Jolan

Kim Sonksen said...

OMG this is stunning!

Ingrid said...

Die eerste kaart is gaaf zeg!!! Prachtig met die grote bloem.

anja curvers said...

Hele mooie kaart Lisette en ook het geboortekaartje clean en simple.