Friday, September 18, 2009

Get Sketchy challenge # 6



This is sketch 6, made, once again, by Dora. A difficult this one I think. The bonuschallenge is not using patterned paper.



I didn't even give that a try. Don't touch my patterned paper and nobody will get hurt!

This is the price you can win this week and I just wish I could enter the challenge as well cause I am absolutely crazy about this tote. Love, love, love, love it.
Neatnis is this weeks sponsor. I make a bow for them for giving away such a big price.

Go ahead! Get Sketchy! You might win this fabulous superduper price!

Have a great day!

5 comments:

Marjanne said...

nou je hebt er weer iets moois van gemaakt!! mooie prijs ook...
ja ik bezaar ook van alles... ik zou er eigenlijk wel een huis bij willen hebben alleen voor mijn rotzooi! hahaha

Marjanne said...

bezaar is bewaar sorry

~amy~ said...

wooo hoooo....cute, cute, cute!!!

Dora said...

Zo enorm leuke kaart. krijg meteen een idee van een liedje;)

Martha said...

Schitterende kaart weer Lisette!! Super :)
Fijn weekend!