Friday, August 07, 2009

Kazan's sketch 32


My take on Kazan's sketch # 32.
Day before yesterday (when good ol' Mum was here) I got a present from my mother consisting out of 42 scrappapers. I used two om them.
The grass is piece of a football paper and the daisies are adorable'I think.
The oval behind the Thanks board is a cuttlebug background. I cut the oval with the Coluzzle. I made the pattern come more forward by painting the outcoming parts with green pigment ink.
Strange! But I feel it looks like somebody else's card. It is not really my style. I tried to go outside my own box for once and I think I succeeded. Nice for a change.

8 comments:

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Lisette,wat een schitterende kaart,prachtig de kleuren,en wat mooi dat kant en lint.

Liefs Riet.

Juls said...

this is just stunning! love all the lace!

Unknown said...

Heel mooi en zo lief zelfs zonder de pompoenentjes.
gr,Lean

Marjanne said...

Hartstikke leuk!!

Dora said...

Hij is leuk zeg, lijken net fotó stukjes die je gebruikt hebt, vind de kleuren ook zo mooi, fris helder! Top1
groetjes Dora

RosesMarijke said...

Een schitterend kaartje....helemaal geweldig!!

Ilonka said...

Wat een super mooi kaartje heb je weer gemaakt.

Groetjes Ilonka

Blogger said...

There is SHOCKING news in the sports betting industry.

It's been said that every bettor needs to look at this,

Watch this or quit placing bets on sports...

Sports Cash System - Robotic Sports Betting Software